Friday, November 18, 2011

Time for Thanks and Stuff

It's almost Thanksgiving here and almost time for the Great Pumpkin to rise from the pumpkin patch and give...oh, wrong holiday. I mean it's time to give thanks for all that we have and all that fun stuff.

So here is my list of thanks, not in any particular order. I'm thankful for:

My dog and her unconditional love;

My family and lovely friends;

My sense of humor, and the fact that I still have it;

My ability to bounce back, and that I have the opportunity to do so;

My cell phone;

My quirks and eccentricities, good and bad;

My love of red wine;

My comfortable bed;

My finally finding the city I'm meant to live and love;

And finally, my independence.

So really, my life is good. I often get down and wonder about the "what if's" in my life, but I shouldn't. I should embrace my life and treasure it. And I'm going to try to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment