Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yes, I'm Weird...You Wanna Fight About it?

So one of my childhood, hometown friends that writes a blog began an interesting task today - to write a new entry a day. Her first entry was to post a recent picture and 15 facts about herself. Okay, I'm not going to agree to a new entry every day, let alone a new picture of myself (I'm allergic to cameras). So, I'll divulge 15 little known, or well-known facts about me. Here they are, not in any particular order:

15. I have never been to Europe, although I often feel European and break out into drunken British gibberish.

14. One of my favorite channels is the BBC (see above).

13. I love red wine, and drink it often - like right now.

12. I love scotch - and once had a glass of Johnny Walker Blue label - and thought I had died and gone to heaven.

11. My dog, and all dogs in general, are my best friends. They are kindred spirits.

10. I have a shoe fetish and love heels - the higher the better.

9. I am the clumsiest person ever...see above.

8. I love indie music - the stranger the better!!

7. I have lived in South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Pennsylvania, and soon to be North Carolina - I'm a bit of a gypsy.

6. One of my favorite movies is "Anchorman" and I often quote from it - and people look at me like I'm a freak.

5. I have flown in the Budweiser Blimp, and it was glorious.

4. I'm am horribly afraid of clowns and carnival workers; therefore, you will never see me at a circus or carnival.

3. I love the smell of Vick's, nail polish remover and gasoline - yes, I'm one step away from huffing the can of air I use to clean my computer.

2. My minor in college was film history and criticism, which gives me no experience for my future endeavors and is a completely pointless minor. But it allows me to be the one person that knows absolutely everything about obscure, weird films - and all films in general.

1. Poor clothing choices drive me insane. If the world ends and Jesus comes down here and finds you in a pair of Mom jeans and cotton candy pink Crocs, I think he's going to let you descend down below, solely on your clothing choice. Because Jesus is classy...yo.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    I am the same way about #3...those kind of smells. I think my husband called them "xylenes and toluenes"...

    MMMmm, gasoline, big black magic markers, nail polish removers.

    I also love the smell of vinyl; like pool toys and shower curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love Sharpies too! And when you open up a shower curtain liner for the first time and it's smell - glorious.

    ReplyDelete